Letters of Inquiry

I wrote to two different companies, but never received any feedback:

1. Boise Cascade


2. Boise National Forest
    1249 S. Vinnell Way, Suite 200
    Boise, Id 83709
    March 15, 2011
Hi my name is Frank Keeney. I am doing a college research paper on assurance of environmental sustainability. I am currently working on a local part of my portfolio, and I decided to cover the logging aspect part of environmental sustainability. I was hoping to get some insight on logging that occurs in Idaho and the Pacific Northwest, and I was hoping that you could answer some questions that I have.
What areas of Idaho are currently being logged?
What are your normal logging practices?
Where do you operate in the Pacific Northwest?
What types of products come out your logging efforts?
How does logging affect Idaho?
Do you plant trees after logging?
What types, of sustainable logging do you practice?  

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Frank Keeney

No comments:

Post a Comment